Sample blogs on a gazillion topics at Alpha Inventions
A Morning Meditation
Brothers, sisters, sons and daughters,
come with me to sacred waters.
Bring your troubles and your sorrows
at the cusp of dawn tomorrow.
Watch with me and greet the sun,
envoy of the Holy One.
Breathe with me the healing rays,
harbinger of blissful days,
conquerer of death and dread
with its lance of fiery red;
comforter of the oppressed.
Wait with me; be healed, and rest.
Feel the gentle pink caress
comfort you at God’s behest.
Listen to the songbirds’ chorus:
”Hallelujah! God before us.”
God above and God within us —
love and light are reigning in us;
these our strength, we are serene,
ever breathing dawn’s first beam.
Enter now the crystal waters,
brothers, sisters, sons and daughters.
Let the river wash you clean;
see your sorrows swept downstream.
Now rejoice in God, our savior,
praise the Lord, the one creator.
Open wide your arms; believe
in the blessings you receive.
- NEW! Free downloads from The Ancients, Part 1: Daddy Pete; Unfamiliar Territory; and Write Better Right Now. Just e-mail Mary@LifeIsPoetry.netfor username and password
- Publish your Little Book in an easy little way
- A Prayer for Every Morning
- FREE Learn to Meditate
- Request Prayer and Pray for Others — Click on link OR leave your request as a Comment on this blog
- Sample diverse blogs at Alpha Inventions, Condron.us